MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
WELCOME
MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Yeremia 23 & Ulangan 13 mengisyaratkan Muhammad nabi palsu
Quote A-Z EmptyFri 02 Feb 2024, 5:21 pm by buncis hitam

» kenapa muhammad suka makan babi????
Quote A-Z EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024, 1:04 am by naufal

» NYATA & FAKTA : TERNYATA YESUS PILIH MENGAULI KELEDAI DARIPADA WANITA!!! (sebuah penghinaan OLEH PAULUS)
Quote A-Z EmptyFri 12 Jan 2024, 9:39 pm by Uwizuya

» SORGA ISLAM RUMAH PELACUR ALLOH SWT...........
Quote A-Z EmptyTue 02 Jan 2024, 12:48 am by Pajar

» Moon Split or Islamic Hoax?
Quote A-Z EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:34 pm by admin

» In Islam a Woman Must be Submissive and Serve her Husband
Quote A-Z EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:32 pm by admin

» Who Taught Allah Math?
Quote A-Z EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023, 3:31 pm by admin

» BISNIS GEREJA YUUUKZ....LUMAYAN LOH UNTUNGNYA....
Quote A-Z EmptyWed 05 Jul 2023, 1:57 pm by buncis hitam

» ISLAM: Palsu, Maut, Tak Akan Tobat, Amburadul
Quote A-Z EmptySun 07 May 2023, 9:50 am by MANTAN KADRUN

Gallery

Quote A-Z Empty
MILIS MURTADIN_KAFIRUN
MURTADIN KAFIRUNexMUSLIM INDONESIA BERJAYA12 Oktober Hari Murtad Dari Islam Sedunia

Kami tidak memfitnah, tetapi menyatakan fakta kebenaran yang selama ini selalu ditutupi oleh muslim untuk menyembunyikan kebejatan nabinya

Menyongsong Punahnya Islam

Wadah syiar Islam terlengkap & terpercaya, mari sebarkan selebaran artikel yang sesungguhnya tentang si Pelacur Alloh Swt dan Muhammad bin Abdullah yang MAHA TERKUTUK itu ke dunia nyata!!!!

Kebrutalan dan keberingasan muslim di seantero dunia adalah bukti bahwa Islam agama setan (AJARAN JAHAT,BUAS,BIADAB,CABUL,DUSTA).  Tuhan (KEBENARAN) tidak perlu dibela, tetapi setan (KEJAHATAN) perlu mendapat pembelaan manusia agar dustanya terus bertahan

Subscribe to MURTADIN_KAFIRUN

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 354 on Wed 26 May 2010, 4:49 pm
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADINKAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MURTADIN_KAFIRUN on your social bookmarking website

Quote A-Z

3 posters

Go down

Quote A-Z Empty Quote A-Z

Post by admin Sun 20 May 2012, 2:17 pm

Abu Ala Al-Ma’arri – The world holds two classes of men – intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence

Alena Castle – To live without god beliefs is intellectually stimulating. To find one’s own purpose and be responsible for one’s own life is exciting. To be free of the imagines surveillance of good and evil spirits is liberating

Amanda Bloom – An Idea does not gain truth as it gains followers

Ambrose Bierce – Faith: Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge

Ambrose Bierce – Pray: To ask the laws of the universe to be annulled on behalf of a single petitioner

Andy Rooney – Everyone starts out being an atheist. No one is born with belief in anything. Infants are atheists until they are indoctrinated

Anon – A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if no one believes it.

Anton Lavey – Every religion in the world that has destroyed people is based on love.

Aristophanes – Surely you don’t believe in the gods. What’s your argument? Where’s your proof?

Aristotle – A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side

Aristotle – men create gods after their own image, not only with regard to their form, but with regard to their mode of life.

Arthur C. Clarke – It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God, but to create him.

Arthur C. Clarke – One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion

Arthur C. Clarke – Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary?

Arthur Schopenhauer – Religions are like fireflies. They require darkness in order to shine

Ayn Rand – Religion is a primitive form of philosophy, the attempt to offer a comprehensive view of reality.

B.C. cartoon – Religious Cult: The church down the street from yours.

Baron D’Holbach – It is only by dispelling the clouds and phantoms of religion that we shall discover truth, reason, and morality

Baron D’Holbach – All religions are ancient monuments to superstitions, ignorance, ferocity; and modern religions are only ancient follies rejuvenated

Baron D’Holbach – If we go back to the beginning we shall find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that fancy, enthusiasm and deceit adorned them; that weakness worships them; that credulity preserves them; and that custom, respect and tyranny support them; in order to make the blindness of men serve their own interests. If the ignorance of nature gave birth to the gods, the knowledge of nature is calculated to destroy them

Benjamin Disraeli – Where knowledge ends, religion begins

Benjamin Franklin – Lighthouses are more helpful than churches.

Benjamin Franklin – The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.

Bertrand Russell – I am as firmly convinced that religions do harm as I am that they are untrue.

Bertrand Russell – if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence

Bertrand Russell – It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true

Bertrand Russell – Religion is based, I think, primarily and mainly upon fear. It is partly the terror of the unknown and partly, as I have said, the wish to feel that you have a kind of elder brother who will stand by you in all your troubles and disputes. Fear is the basis of the whole thing — fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand.

Bertrand Russell – So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence.

Bill Maher – I think flying planes into a building was a faith-based initiative.

Billy Joel – I believe all important matters have to be settled here, not in the clouds somewhere after we kick off

Blaise Pascal – Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions

Brenda Cornish – Atheism – Liberation through Reason and Knowledge

Carl Sagan – Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Carl Sagan – It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Carl Sagan – You can’t convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it’s based on a deep-seated need to believe

Carlespie Mary Alice McKinney – Religion does three things quite effectively: Divides people, Controls people, Deludes people

Chapman Cohen – Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense

Charlie Chaplin – By simple common sense I don’t believe in God

Christopher Hitches – What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence

Clarence Darrow – I do not believe in God because I do not believe in Mother Goose.

Clarence Darrow – I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure — that is all that agnosticism means.

Clark Adams – If Atheism is a religion, then health is a disease!

Coral Yoshi – So you really think that God would plant a bunch of bones in the earth to test your faith? Either you’re in denial or God has some serious self-esteem issues

Dan Barker – You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help?

Dan Fouts – I’m a polyatheist; there are many gods I don’t believe in

Daniel Patrick Moynihan – Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts

David Aaronovitch – The problem is that all monotheisms are by their nature anti-pluralistic. They’ve got one true god and the very latest valid version of his thoughts. It is asking a lot of monotheisms to coexist with other faiths and views. Paganism is much better suited to modern ideas of tolerance and human rights

David Brooks – To explain the unknown by the known is a logical procedure; to explain the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy

David Hume – Errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy are only ridiculous

David Hume – God’s power is infinite, whatever he wills is executed, but neither man nor any other animal is happy, therefore he does not will their happiness

Decca Aitkenhead – trying to defend religion by invoking science is like claiming that three plus four equals ice cream

Delos B. McKown – The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike

Denis Diderot – Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest

Denis Diderot – The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers

Don Henley – We satisfy our endless needs and justify our bloody deeds in the name of destiny and in the name of god

Don Hirschberg – Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color.

Donald Morgan – Atheist: A person who believes in one less god than you do

Donald Morgan A thorough reading and understanding of the Bible is the surest path to atheism

Douglas Adams – Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

Edgar Allan Poe – The pioneers and missionaries of religion have been the real cause of more trouble and war than all other classes of mankind.

Edgar Shoaff – A skeptic is a person who would ask god for his ID card

Edward Abbey – Fantastic doctrines (like Christianity or Islam or Marxism) require unanimity of belief. One dissenter casts doubt on the creed of millions. Thus the fear and hate; thus the torture chamber, the iron stake, the gallows, the labor camp, the psychiatric ward.

Edward Abbey – Whatever we cannot easily understand we call god; this saves much wear and tear on the brain tissues

Elizabeth Cady Stanton – The Bible and Church have been the greatest stumbling block in the way of women’s emancipation

Emma Goldman – The philosophy of Atheism represents a concept of life without any metaphysical Beyond or Divine Regulator. It is the concept of an actual, real world with its liberating, expanding and beautifying possibilities, as against an unreal world, which, with its spirits, oracles, and mean contentment has kept humanity in helpless degradation.

Engie Mangio – Coming from Apes is so much better than Dirt

Epicurus – Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Ernest Hemingway – All thinking men are atheists.

Ernestine Rose – It is an interesting and demonstrable fact, that all children are atheists and were religion not inculcated into their minds, they would remain so

Francis Bacon – Atheism leaves a man to sense, to philosophy, to natural piety, to laws, to reputation; all of which may be guides to an outward moral virtue, even if religion vanished; but religious superstition dismounts all these and erects an absolute monarchy in the minds of men.

Frederick Douglass – I prayed for freedom for twenty years, but received no answer until I prayed with my legs

Friedrich Nietzsche – Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.

Friedrich Nietzsche – Faith means not wanting to know what is true.

Galileo Galilei – I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same God who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them

Gene Roddenberry – For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain

Gene Roddenberry – Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all.

Gene Roddenberry – We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes

George Bernard Shaw – The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.

George Carlin – I used to believe in god, until I reached the age of reason.

George Carlin – Religion easily has the best bullshit story of all time. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man living in the sky

George Carlin – Religion is just mind control

George Felis – Faith is a moral failing

George Washington – Religious controversies are always productive of more acrimony and irreconcilable hatreds than those which spring from any other cause.

Gerald Massey – They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth rather than truth as authority.

Giulian Buzila – History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god

Gloria Steinem – I hope we raise out children to believe in human potential not god

Guillermo Garcia – Us humans need to be forgiven from our wrong doings by a superior individual to live in peace, Even if it takes an invisible God

Guillermo Garcia – You are a good person because you fear damnation. I am a good person without obligation

Gustaf Lindborg – The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail

Henry Louis Mencken – Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable. A man full of faith is simply one who has lost or never had the capacity for clear and realistic thought.

Homer Simpson – Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here’s the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won’t ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done

Homer Simpson – I’ve always wondered if there was a god. And now I know there is — and it’s me

Homer Simpson – Jesus, Allah, Buddha. I love you all!

Homer Simpson – Our God is vengeful! O spiteful one, show me who to smite and they shall be smoten.

Homer Simpson – Suppose we’ve chosen the wrong god. Every time we go to church we’re just making him madder and madder

Homer Simpson – why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I’m going to Hell?

Iain M Banks – Reason shapes the future, but superstition infects the present

Ilka Chase – It is usually when men are at their most religious that they behave with the least sense and the greatest cruelty.

Infinity0 – Absence of evidence is evidence of absence

Jacob Bronowski – There is no absolute knowledge. And those who claim it, whether they are scientists or dogmatists, open the door to tragedy. All information is imperfect.

James Buchanan – I have seldom met an intelligent person whose views were not narrowed and distorted by religion

James Madison – During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry, and persecution.

James Madison – Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise.

Jean Anouilh – Every man thinks God is on his side. The rich and powerful know he is.

Jerry Falwell – Christians, like slaves and soldiers, ask no questions

Jesse Ventura – Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers.

Jiddu Krishnamurti – The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe – Nothing is more dangerous than active ignorance

John Adams – god is an essence that we know nothing of. Until this awful blasphemy is got rid of, there never will be any liberal science in the world

John Adams – This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it

John A. Brown – Man made god in his own image.

John A. Brown – The men who made god made him in their own image and they really were not the right people for the job.

John Stuart Mill – The time appears to me to have come when it is the duty of all to make their dissent from religion known.

Jonathan Swift – We have just enough religion to make us hate but not enough religion to make us love one another

Jonathon Miller – In some awful, strange, paradoxical way, atheists tend to take religion more seriously than the practitioners.

José Bergamín – A belief which leaves no place for doubt is not a belief; it is a superstition.

Julian Huxley – Operationally, God is beginning to resemble not a ruler but the last fading smile of a cosmic Cheshire cat

Karl Marx – Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Karl Marx – The first requisite of the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion.

King Alfonso – Sensible men no longer believe in miracles; they were invented by priests to humbug the peasants

Kurt Vonnegut – Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile

Lord Bryon – I do not believe in any religion. I will have nothing to do with immortality. We are miserable enough in this life without speculating upon another.

Lucretius – Fear is the mother of all gods. Nature does all things spontaneously by herself without their meddling.

Mark Twain – [Mr. Clemens was once asked whether he feared death. He said that he did not, in view of the fact that he had been dead for billions and billions of years before he was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.]

Mark Twain – A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.

Mark Twain – Faith is believing something you know ain’t true.

Mark Twain – It ain’t the parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand.

Mark Twain – The easy confidence with which I know another man’s religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also

Matthew Arnold – Miracles do not happen

Michael Moore – There’s a gullible side to the American people. They can be easily misled. Religion is the best device used to mislead them

Michael Pain – In the absence of fear there is little faith

Miguel De Unamuno – The skeptic does not mean him who doubts, but him who investigates or researches, as opposed to him who asserts and thinks that he has found

Mohandas K Gandhi – The most heinous and the most cruel crimes of which history has recorded have been committed under the cover of religion or equally noble motives

Napoleon Bonaparte – All religions have been made by men

Napoleon Bonaparte – Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet

Napoleon Bonaparte – Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich

Ned Flanders – Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends! Well I say there are some things we don’t want to know! Important things!

Nico Fourie – You need less imagination to believe that the world has just always existed than believing a god magically appeared who then with his magic powers created the world and everything else

Oscar Wilde – Truth in matters of religion is simply the opinion that has survived

Pearl S. Buck – Believing in gods always causes confusion.

Pearl S. Buck – When men destroy their old gods they will find new ones to take their place.

Percy Bysshe Shelley – If he is infinitely good, what reason should we have to fear him? If he is infinitely wise, why should we have doubts concerning our future? If he knows all, why warn him of our needs and fatigue him with our prayers? If he is everywhere, why erect temples to him? If he is just, why fear that he will punish the creatures that he has filled with weaknesses? If grace does everything for them, what reason would he have for recompensing them? If he is all-powerful, how offend him, how resist him? If he is reasonable, how can he be angry at the blind, to whom he has given the liberty of being unreasonable? If he is immovable, by what right do we pretend to make him change his decrees? If he is inconceivable, why occupy ourselves with him? If he has spoken, why is the universe not convinced? If the knowledge of a God is the most necessary, why is it not the most evident and the clearest.

Pierre Charron – All religions have this in common, that they are an outrage to common sense, for they are pieced together out of a variety of elements, some of which seem so unworthy, sordid, and at odds with man’s reason that any strong and vigorous intelligence laughs at them

Richard Dawkins – Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence.

Richard Dawkins – I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world

Richard Dawkins – There is all the difference in the world between a belief that one is prepared to defend by quoting evidence and logic and a belief that is supported by nothing more than tradition, authority, or revelation

Richard Lederer – There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages.

Robert Frost – I turned to speak to god about the world’s despair; but to make matters worse, I found god wasn’t there

Robert Ingersoll – As people become more intelligent they care less for preachers and more for teachers

Robert Ingersoll – Our ignorance is God; what we know is science

Robert Ingersoll – Take from the church the miraculous, the supernatural, the incomprehensible, the unreasonable, the impossible, the unknowable, the absurd, and nothing but a vacuum remains

Robert Ingersoll – The inspiration of the bible depends on the ignorance of the person who reads it

Robert Ingersoll – There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven.

Robert Linder – Authority has every reason to fear the skeptic, for authority can rarely survive in the face of doubt

Scott Adams – Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle of lotteries, dating, and religion.

Seneca – Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful

Shaun Mason – Faith is the unflagging determination to remain ignorant in the face of any and all evidence that you’re ignorant

Sigmund Freud – In the long run, nothing can withstand reason and experience, and the contradiction religion offers to both is palpable

Sigmund Freud – Religion belonged to the infancy of the human race; it had been a necessary stage in the transition from childhood to maturity. It had promoted ethical values which were essential to society. Now that humanity had come of age, however, it should be left behind.

Sigmund Freud – Religion is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires.

Sigmund Freud – Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis

Sigmund Freud – The idea of God was not a lie but a device of the unconscious which needed to be decoded by psychology.

Sigmund Freud – Those historical residues have helped us to view religious teachings, as it were, as neurotic relics, and we may now argue that the time has probably come, as it does in an analytic treatment, for replacing the effects of repression by the results of the rational operation of the intellect.

Simone de Beauvoir – I cannot be angry at God, in whom I do not believe

Sir Hermann Bondi – Religion divides us, while it is our human characteristics that bind us to each other

Stephen Roberts – I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours

Steven Weinberg – With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion

Superintendent Chalmers – Prayer has no place in the public schools, just like facts have no place in organized religion

Susan B. Anthony – I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.

Susan B. Anthony – The religious persecution of the ages has been done under what was claimed to be the command of God

Susan B. Anthony – To no form of religion is woman indebted for one impulse of freedom

Taslima Nasrin – Religion is against women’s rights and women’s freedom. In all societies women are oppressed by all religions

Templesmith – Funny how you never see a Christian amputee grow any limbs back

Tennessee Williams – All the western theologies are based on the concept of god as a senile delinquent

Thomas Edison – I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious ideas of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God.

Thomas Jefferson – Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.

Thomas Jefferson – History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.

Thomas Jefferson – I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and do not find in our particular superstition (Christianity) one redeeming feature. They are all alike, founded upon fables and mythologies

Thomas Jefferson – In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own

Thomas Jefferson – It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

Thomas Jefferson – Political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves [of public ignorance] for their own purpose

Thomas Jefferson – Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be one he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear

Thomas Jefferson – The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.

Thomas Jefferson – To talk of immaterial existences is to talk of nothings. To say that the human soul, angels, God, are immaterial, is to say they are nothings, or that there is no God, no angels, no soul. I cannot reason otherwise

Thomas Pain – All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.

Thomas Pain – Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and of my own part, I disbelieve them all.

Thomas Paine – It is from the bible that man has learned cruelty, rapine, and murder, for the belief in a cruel god makes a cruel man, and the bible is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind

Thomas Paine – Of all the tyrannies that afflict mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst. Every other species of tyranny is limited to the world we live in, but this attempts a stride beyond the grave and seeks to pursue us into eternity

Thomas Paine – The most detestable wickedness, the most horrid cruelties, and the greatest miseries that have afflicted the human race have had their origin in this thing called religion

Tom Robbins – Religion is not merely the opium of the masses, it’s the cyanide.

Treaty of Tripoli (Article 11) – The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.

Unknown – A letter to a U.K. newspaper says ’science provides an explanation of the mechanism of the December 2004 Asian tsunami but it cannot say why this occurred any more than religion can.’ There, in one sentence, we have the religious mind displayed before us in all its absurdity. In what sense of the word ‘why’, does plate tectonics not provide the answer? Not only does science know why the tsunami happened, it can give precious hours of warning. If a small fraction of the tax breaks handed out to churches, mosques and synagogues had been diverted into an early warning system, tens of thousands of people, now dead, would have been moved to safety. Let’s get up off our knees, stop cringing before bogeymen and virtual fathers, face reality, and help science to do something constructive about human suffering.

Unknown – Don’t pray in my school, and I won’t think in your church

Unknown – Fundamentalism means never having to say ‘I’m wrong’

Unknown – Give a man a fish, and you’ll feed him for a day; Give him a religion, and he’ll starve to death while praying for a fish

Unknown – God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Unknown – If everything is according to gods plan, how do we have free will?

Unknown – Learn to say: I don’t know.

Unknown – Only the fool says in his heart: There is no god — The wise says it to the world

Unknown – People who don’t like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn’t have such funny beliefs

Unknown – Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned

Unknown – Religion is the lazy man’s path to understanding the world

Unknown – Theists think all gods but theirs are false. Atheists simply don’t make an exception for the last one

Unknown – Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer

Unknown – You keep believing, I’ll keep evolving

Victor Hugo – There is in every village a torch: the schoolteacher, and an extinguisher: the priest

Voltaire – atheism is the voice of a few intelligent people.

Voltaire – Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.

Voltaire – Men who believe absurdities will commit atrocities.

Voltaire – Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense

Wayne Adkins – How do you choose between believing in Jesus, Bigfoot, leprechauns, witchcraft, Islam, alien abductions, the Tooth Fairy, gold at the end of the rainbow, or the myriad other assertions that people have made over the course of human history?

Whitney Brown – I’m not an atheist. How can you not believe in something that doesn’t exist? That’s way too convoluted for me.

William Clifford – It is wrong always and everywhere for anyone to believe anything on insufficient evidence

Woody Allen – If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank

Zora Neale Hurston – Gods always behave like the people who created them
admin
admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Male
Number of posts : 1234
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MURTADIN_KAFIRUN/

Back to top Go down

Quote A-Z Empty Re: Quote A-Z

Post by agus Tue 22 May 2012, 11:04 am

Ah, hanya asumsi belaka ... Quote A-Z Smileys-free-download-1415
agus
agus
SILVER MEMBERS
SILVER MEMBERS

Male
Number of posts : 8588
Job/hobbies : Baca-baca
Humor : Shaggy yang malang
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fiqazazfiq Sat 06 Apr 2013, 4:28 pm

When u r dying...then u'll know the God exist or not..that is the condition where u r ultimately helpless...N at that point...there is no fall back anymore..n in grave all your theory will see a BIGG MISTAKE...But we r Chess Set though...

fiqazazfiq
BLUE MEMBERS
BLUE MEMBERS

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down